Sunday, February 11, 2007

baby bags and mats



I have been busy making baby play mats, this cute little bag folds out to a play mat . The cute yellow play mat could become a wall hanging once baby gets to active. Tracy from http://www.desertrosedesigns.com.au; has a professional style of baby bag
for sale at a reasonable cost that is a bag, sleeping bag and play mat all in one. Great gift for new mums. I purchased one from Tracy for my godson and his mother wanted three more for her expectant friends.

8 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

So that's why it has been so quiet here!

Tracy said...

I love the teddy playmat ;) Great work Sue

Samantha said...

very cute idea!

Quilting Kim said...

The teddy playmat is just the cutest thing - What little one wouldn't love it.

Melzie said...

Nice idea! xoxo melzie

Kim West said...

how cute!

Anastasia said...

These are so cute!!! I love all the goodies you made for me - you are very creative!!

Darlene said...

Happy Valentine's Day!