Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I have been busy just not at taking photos



These are the some of the projects I have been working on over the last few months. The first is a quilt that my sister inlaw Robyn asked me to make for her sister and my sister inlaw Carol. It is showing a little blue in the photo when the fabric is actually purple. I have decided to do a couple of quilts using the round the world techniques, however each one will have a different lay out and colour way. I have completed a red one that can be seen in earlier photos. Photo number 2 are the finished fabric bowls that I am putting away for birthday and christmas presents. The last photo is of some pen and ink drawings I am working on. I will publish close ups when they are finished. I also have some embroidery on the go. I must say I like having several different projects on the go at once. It allows me the freedom to relax and enjoy all my favorite crafts.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love those bowls :D

Been missing you again this week. Pete's up there again. I think he was going to pop in for a coffee. Big Hugs

Jo Raines said...

Sue, I love the Trip Around the World and so smart of you to get a heads up on the holiday gifts with the fabric bowls. I finally got around to posting the wonderful surprises you sent me with the pledge to Pay it Forward! Thank you again and happy quilting. I also do various hobbies including miniatures.