Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lots happening here.












Another lovely day doing nothing but craft. Sad I have to go to work Monday. I could easily get use to this. Finishing some ufo's and adding a couple of new baby quilts at the same time is coming along nicely. The dragon flies are now a wall hanging, which I have added some beautiful beads to. The photo does not do it justice. I have put the first border on the little blue on. Not sure where this one is going but I have some great fabric choosen ready to do what ever my hands tell me tomorrow. The red one is a little like the blue one, know idea what I am doing with it but have added the first border. This one has been floating around since early last year. i made it from the left overs of a king size quilt. The two Winnie the Poo quilts are for some friends that are having babies this year.



No comments: