Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quilt for Oscar


If you double click on the image you will be able to see the quilt I have just finished for Oscar Edward Crisp. Oscar's mum Sarah Hughes asked me if I would make a quilt for her baby boy and this is it finished. Oscar is not due to be born for another 4 weeks so we are not sure if he likes it yet. His mum is having a baby shower on Saturday so I will present it to her then. I machine peiced the top and machine quilted the nine patch blocks then hand quilted around each of the teddys. I used stem stitch to personalise and embroidery Oscars name.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you feel better soon sue. The quilt looks fab. Well done.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet quilt! I think little Oscar will love it. :)

Melzie said...

Aw how cute :) Nice little bears on it. xoxo melzie