Saturday, March 31, 2007

levi

both my boys have left home. Scott lives at the top of Australia in Darwin, Rolands at the bottom in Adelaide and Levi (our dog) and I are somewhere in the middle at Tennant Creek. Levi really misses the boys so I am helping her to make these lovely wall hangings. One each for the boys. I probably should say men, given they are 27 and 23 this year. Anyway after Levi posed so beautifully with her poster, I printed the photo on to fabric. I will now sandwhich, quilt, bind and put a hanging sleeve on each one.

4 comments:

Quilting Kim said...

Levi looks a lot like my Bailey. What a cute idea to put the poster onto a quilt. Please post a picture when you're done, I'd love to see it.

Melzie said...

awww what an adorable idea :) I cant wait to see the finished product :) xoxo melzie

Tracy said...

Great idea Sue :)
hoppy easter, see you soon :)

Gina said...

Awwww how sweet!